Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's Christmas time, It's Christmas day to be exact... and yet again, I find myself in my bed lonely and confused just as I have been in previous years. Why? Because I am not with the one that I love... the one I love is a million miles away from me and it kills me so much being so far away from him. I love him so much, he's my best friend, lover, boyfriend, mi vida, and my future. Some of you I know think I'm absolutely crazy but love does crazy things eh? I think we all know that.

But what is the real purpose of this holiday besides just being with family and friends? It is the celebrate and rededicate the birth of Christ into this world, into our hearts and lives. Forget Santa, forget presents, and all the special yummy fattening and sick-making food. Christmas is to celebrate Christ. After His name is in the Holiday, and even with His name in the holiday, we look right past and forget about Him. May we all strive to do better to keep Christ in our hearts and minds throughout this new year. *smooches*

No comments: